November 12, 201015 yr comment_23790 <embed src='http://media.rockstargames.com/products/rockstar/media player/RockstarMediaPlayer.swf?skin=rockstar/EN/embed_480&vidID=6321&cacheAG=true&legacy=no' quality='high' bgcolor='#000000' menu='false' width='480' height='300' name='RockstarMediaPlayer' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' /><BR>Click the video to get Full Screen 720P<BR><BR>I've read about the new face capture system for this. These are suppose to be in game. They look freaking amazing! Report
November 13, 201015 yr comment_23796 I'm expecting great things from this game. I really hope it meets or exceeds those expectations. With Rockstar handling it, it has a 90% chance of being awesome and a 10% chance of just hitting the mark of "playable, but nothing special". That 10% has me worried. Report
November 13, 201015 yr Author comment_23798 I think the superb acting and animations will be worth playing if nothing else. Report
November 13, 201015 yr comment_23799 That was the first thing I noticed, was the acting. Seems well done, and the facial animation is great. Report
November 20, 201015 yr Author comment_24127 http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/11891/new_screens_of_l.a._noire_and_press_previews_from_gamesradar_game_informer_ign_g4tv_and_more.articleL.A. Noire Screenshots and commentary. Report
December 16, 201015 yr Author comment_25656 This is looking better and better. I can't wait for this. Here's a video on the technology behind the ultra realistic facial expressions, etc.<BR><BR><embed src='http://media.rockstargames.com/products/rockstar/media player/RockstarMediaPlayer.swf?skin=rockstar/EN/embed_480&vidID=6341&cacheAG=true&legacy=no' quality='high' bgcolor='#000000' menu='false' width='480' height='300' name='RockstarMediaPlayer' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' /><BR><BR>Full Screen 720p Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25660 OXM was correct in their article this month -- L.A.. Noire looks better in motion. Screenshots do it no justice. Report
December 18, 201015 yr comment_25746 OXM was correct in their article this month -- L.A.. Noire looks better in motion. Screenshots do it no justice.This. Report
December 18, 201015 yr comment_25758 I don't know why but that main detective fellows' face annoys me so much. Report
February 10, 201115 yr Author comment_30521 <iframe src="http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/embed/6561" width="640" height="360" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><BR>Full 720P<BR><BR>I'm really getting excited about this. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30523 Looks so damn good. Also, that narrator sounds like the same one they used for RDR. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30525 Looks so damn good. Also, that narrator sounds like the same one they used for RDR.Yeah, I would say its the same dude. Report
March 3, 201115 yr Author comment_32096 <iframe src="http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/embed/6641" width="640" height="360" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>Full 720p HereWell, I'm a little less enthused because of this. I hate hate hate preorder bonuses that are actual game content. Don't want to give me a shirt or some stupid in game item for ordering somewhere else then fine. But missions and story are different. Gah, I wish this trend would stop.Still looks good though. Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_32098 I agree. It's not even the game stores I'm mad at. I already know they want people to buy new. Moreover, it's publishers that need the consumer to buy new, instead of used. I'm upset with the developers who don't fight back with the publishers when these deals come up. It's their game that's being dissected and handed out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.