November 10, 201015 yr comment_23663 Faery: Legends of AvalonDeveloped By: Spiders StudiosPrice: 1200 MS points“Magic, battles against fearsome monsters, original creatures, colorful characters, a great story to support the main quest and many side quests, for 10-15 hours of gameplay…” ~ Faerythegame.comGuwangeDeveloped By: CavePrice: 800 MS points“The story of Guwange is set during the Muromachi period of Japan. During this time, increasing numbers of people suffer possession by shikigami. Although the shikigami grant great spiritual powers, the strain inflicted on the host causes them to die exactly one year after possession. However, a legend has sprung up regarding Guwange, the malevolent god trapped in Mt. Gokumon (i.e. Hell Gate). If one possessed by a shikigami can gather talismans of the five Chinese elements–wood, fire, earth, metal, water–from five demons serving Guwange, then infiltrate Gokumon and slay Guwange, the shikigami will be destroyed and the one possessed will not suffer a premature death.” ~ GuwangeThe UnderGardenDeveloped By: Vitamin G StudiosPrice: 800 MS points“The Undergarden is a casual zen game that challenges players to explore underground caverns filled with strange life forms, sound, music and plenty of hidden secrets. Players traverse the Undergarden world in search of members of their musical band. Along the way they encounter physics based puzzles to be solved, strange life forms that must be befriended or avoided, and magical plant life that reacts to the music created around them.” ~ Vitamin G StudiosView the full article Report
November 10, 201015 yr comment_23668 I played the Faery demo last night, and liked it. For an XBLA title, it's pretty deep. You can customize your character and it looks like there's a bunch of loot/armor/weapons to collect. I may just pull the trigger and purchase it. The flying takes a few minutes to get used to, but I like it. Especially when you're holding in the L stick and zooming along, doing corkscrews. lol Report
November 11, 201015 yr comment_23745 I played the Faery demo last night, and liked it. For an XBLA title, it's pretty deep. You can customize your character and it looks like there's a bunch of loot/armor/weapons to collect. I may just pull the trigger and purchase it. The flying takes a few minutes to get used to, but I like it. Especially when you're holding in the L stick and zooming along, doing corkscrews. lolFaery caught my eye as well. If you get it let me know what you think of it. Report
November 12, 201015 yr comment_23748 I'm hoping to hear back from the dev. I put in a review request. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.