November 6, 201015 yr comment_23510 hey people uhh i was wondering if u guys have any advice on getting Saint.... im going for the grand and i only need Saint, Full Set, Physcho Collector, Transmissionary, and 7 and 5 day survivors... i know i can get the first 4 on my saint run so yeah any advice? Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23511 My advice is to not even bother with 5 or 7 day survivors, they are the only achievements I don't have, and I don't even want to bother. I'm an achievement whore, but I don't think ANY achievement is worth playing 14 hours straight without pause, when one death will ruin the whole achievement. As for Saint and Transmissionary, just get a guide. Follow it to the letter and be quick about completing the missions and saving people so that you have enough time for the next missions and survivors. Also, save often, unless doing so requires you to go out of your way too far and waste time. Being level 50 is a huge help, too.Dead Rising 2's achievements bother me, because half of them are "collect/use/get all _______" achievements, and I hate collectibles (i.e. filler). lol Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23526 yeah i know what u mean 14 hrs straight is annoying BUT u can pause it so like u can just leave ur xbox on but paused... so idt its goinna be too harsh... and yeah im a compleation whore... even worse then achievy whore xP... and yeah i hate collectables but what r u goinna do Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.