November 6, 201015 yr comment_23474 He uses nothing but the sounds from a video or movie, to make his songs. One he actually did for Disney Assassin got me hooked. Report
November 6, 201015 yr Author comment_23475 Terminator 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlS_Rnb5WM4 Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23499 I really liked the up and terminator tracks, but with the snow white, it seemed he was over ambitious in a few spots and it got too... busy i guess. around the 1:04 mark is where it starts, it settles back down, but by then it lost me. Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23501 I like the Harry Potter one on the guys page.Can't believe you didn't put this one on up. Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23519 These are pretty awesome. If for no other reason then the time it had to take to put these together. Report
November 6, 201015 yr Author comment_23522 I like the Harry Potter one on the guys page.Can't believe you didn't put this one on up.I figured you heard it before. Of all the Pogo tracks, that one is the most popular. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.