Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Thanksgiving Giveaway

Featured Replies

I am thankful that you guys are my amigos, so I am giving. Hence, the Thanksgiving Giveaway. Up for grabs: 1 year subscription to OXM (Official Xbox Magazine - no DVD).

Here's how you enter:

- Make a four line rap about a game you are currently into.

Ex:

Five-shottin, head poppin',

Reach baby, ain't no stoppin'.

I'm comin' with it, you comin' for it,

plenty to go around, now watch my Banshee orbit.

Nothing too complex needed, just looking for creativity. The winner will be chosen with a random number generator coded by muah.

Rules of Entry:

- You can enter as many times as you want, but you will only count as one entry.

- Contest opened until Friday, Nov. 12th at 11:59 PM PST

Good luck!

Cool contest, bro.

I'm happy for yo, and Ima let you finish

but Game Informer is one of the best gaming magazines of all time.

Of all time.

XD sorry, clearly not an entry as I already am subscribed to a gaming magazine, but this is a cool contest.

*Not a Entry* But super cool contest, bro mang -

Fallout New Vegas is full of glitches,

Obsidian and Bethesda are such ******,

for not testing their game, they're bringing me a lot of pain,

and ruining their company name.

I'm no rhymesayer, but I'm here to say,

Gears of War baby is here to stay!

Runnin up on folks with the Boltok

Some of these trash talkers are all talk!

Fable III is my name and getting STD's are my game,

Running around Albion in search of nice butts,

Men, women it doesn't matter because they are all sluts,

Now I'm all itchy and kind of bitchy.

Well well....that's all I could think of. Of course something vulgar comes to mind :P

Thanks for the contest Chief :)

Alright I wasnt planning to enter this compition but I was bored at lunch and wrote this down:

My sweat is poring down my face

bout to give this wide reciever a taste

of what its like, its all right

it's madden baby we can play all night

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

And the winner is.....

Siren!!!! PM me your address and your subscription will start today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.