November 3, 201015 yr comment_23329 I downloaded Marathon a few months ago and loved it. So the achievements are odd numbers and totally have made my gamerscore funky. Unfortunately I can't play Marathon anymore and get the rest of the achievements, because it causes me to get motion sickness. Does anybody know of a game that has a random 4 point achievement or something like that so that I can get my gamerscore back to normal. It's irritating the fudge out of me! Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23331 Ultimate Mortal Kombat IIIhttp://www.xbox360ac...kombat-3/guide/Get the Flawless Victory and Double Time achievements, without getting the Competitor, Match Five, or Ultimate achievements.Those two don't look too hard. Just don't win more than 9 Xbox LIVE matches, and quit after the fourth match in any single player tournament. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23332 Looking at your achievements, if you could stomach Marathon for a bit, there is one easy looking 14 point achievement that shouldn't be too hard:Bob-B-Q14 They're Everywhere!For this, you have to kill 77 Bobs. Those are the guys that are helping you, usually, at the beginning of a level. Just play the first level and kill a bunch. Then die and respawn and do it all over again until you recieve this. Please note that this must be done in one playthrough Just keep killing them and respawning in the beginning of a level. You won't have to buy any games this way. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23333 I have days where I get motion sickness from games too.Dramamine. It works.Aside from that, Civ/Rev has some odd numbered achievements. You have to work for them though. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23341 I think The Orange Box has some odd numbered cheevos. Don't remember for which games in the bundle, though. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23354 Two Points2 Use DOG's ball to make a basket in Eli's scrapyard.When playing catch with DOG, it will throw the ball at you. Just look up to the right and you will see the hoop. Just keep shooting 'til goes in. You should get the achievement right after that.This achievement is awarded in Half-Life 2 - Chapter 5. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23361 What Siren needs is an achievement or achievements that add up to 4 or 9 points (or 14/19 etc.), or a combination that adds up to such like a pair of 2 pointers. The only other oddly valued achievement in tOB is Vorticough, for finding that easter egg, and it brings the value for the game back to a multiple of 5. :/Odd achievements really suck unless they're all easy enough to get in a game. Report
November 4, 201015 yr Author comment_23372 I don't have The Orange Box anymore I had Civ Rev. and played the crap out of it and I don't want to play it anymore. I might just have to try to stomach Marathon until I get it normal again. It just sucks, because the first time I played it I was fine and then it just seems like the next time I went to play it, 5 minutes into it I felt so sick. That's about all I can play too....a whopping 5 minutes. I looked it up online and I found that they put a patch out, because alot of gamers were complaining about this with Marathon on the XBLA and there is suppose to be an option to change something to help fight the motion sickness, but I can't find it or else just overlooked it. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23375 Came across these, Siren."Motion sicknessThe initial Xbox Live release had a surprisingly awkward reception. Many players complained about discomfort and motion sickness supposedly do to the game running at 60fps instead of the original 30fps. Many players found that turning down the default high sensitivity and head bobbing alleviated the initial discomfort. Since then Freeverse has released a patch that resolves the motion sickness and even changes the field of view.""Older games like Marathon, use a very narrow view angle (field of view) while new games use a much wider view. Now you can toggle between the original Marathon field of view (Classic View Angle) and a new modern view angle."Sounds like there should be an option to toggle views. Classic and Modern. Hope it helps you. Report
November 4, 201015 yr Author comment_23376 Thanks PK. When the boys go to bed tonight I am going to check out the option menu and look for that Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23421 I would love to offer advice, but I never have and never will look at my gamerscore.except to ensure I avoided "cheevos". Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23429 That was the only game I've ever played that has made me sick other than Doom. The older stuff doesn't work well for me I suppose. Weird? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.