Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sims 3 For 360

Featured Replies

Well I decided to pick this up and.......it's surprisingly good! It is not exactly like the PC version. For example, playing the game normally, you can't just build your own house from scratch right from the get-go rather you must earn the right to build your own houses later on by unlocking it. Although, there are some cheat codes for the game just like PC that you can enter and do whatever you want. To do this you hold down RT, LT, RB, and LB all at once on the start menu.

One thing I noticed also is I wanted to make other sims for friends and love interests in different households on the same map that I could meet with when I am on my regular sim but have not figured this out yet. I will get back to you all on this though.

Right now I am playing the game normally and it is quite fun. The graphics are not quite as good as your PC but close enough. I think they finally adapted the game to a gamepad successfully since the controls seem pretty good. The only complaint I have so far is the loading times for stuff but I got over loading times when I played through Dead Rising 2 lol.

I have seen reviews ranging from 7-9 for this game. I would say an 8 so far but gotta play it more to give a definite score.

Anyone else getting this?

Bought it on release day for the wife, who's mostly taken over my 360, but i've played it a bit myself. I agree with the 8 of 10 comment. At least she let me play my Fist of the North Star i got from gamefly today for a little while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.