April 12, 201016 yr comment_2920 http://www.justin.tv/pianokeysGreen Grenades demands you come watch him live, on JTV.He said something about banning people who read this thread, but don't click the link. He sounded super serial. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2937 i just kicked gg's ***Me too! Wish I coulda seen the flops! lol... Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2938 Yea it was a work in progress. It'll be every sunday night. We just sort of came up with letting other people play with us lol. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2939 Yea it was a work in progress. It'll be every sunday night. We just sort of came up with letting other people play with us lol.I thought it was pretty cool man. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2941 Well we were streaming an actual game between seven of us and they all went home and we decided to turn it back on again. Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_3009 The fact that two strangers came in and wanted to play, was very cool. I think it's going to catch on. You should have Earwax help you get it noticed. Keywords in the description, so more see it when they search etc. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_3013 It is cool....You should get a dowel and put it under the edge of the flops so that they are angled just enough to see clearly. Sometimes face cards were hard to make out just what they were. Although if you make it too slick it may lose it's appeal...lol.. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_3047 It is cool....You should get a dowel and put it under the edge of the flops so that they are angled just enough to see clearly. Sometimes face cards were hard to make out just what they were. Although if you make it too slick it may lose it's appeal...lol..i dont know, i didnt have much issues seeing the flop. the hardest time i had was trying to see my cards when they were waving them around trying to find the camera Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3143 I can read these post just fine! How dare you say I'm just getting cold! I'm not cold at all! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.