October 28, 201015 yr comment_22335 Anyone else get an email about this? Was an official MS thing, supposedly a Beta they want to try out. Answered the email about it this morning. Will see what happens. I like helping out noobs. LoL Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_22381 http://www.unscripted360.com/2010/10/27/xbox-community-xperts-new-assistance-program/ I got one as well Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_22389 http://www.unscripte...stance-program/ I got one as wellJust about to link that and I was invited as well. Report
October 29, 201015 yr Author comment_22439 Are either of you going to sign up for it? LoL I wonder what the avatar item is? Probably some tshirt or something I imagine. Report
October 29, 201015 yr comment_22442 I think all current ambassadors got an invite. I signed up for it. Report
October 29, 201015 yr Author comment_22443 I think all current ambassadors got an invite. I signed up for it.We're teh special! Report
November 7, 201015 yr comment_23542 I was wondering what the heck this was. Saw the email a few days ago and answered it. Now just have to play the waiting game. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.