October 25, 201015 yr comment_22104 Back in 2008, Microsoft was facing a public relations worse nightmare, “RROD”. “RROD” which stands for Red Ring of Death, was the name that was given to the Xbox 360 by it’s outraged buyers after the Xbox 360 would overheat and cause a failure requiring the system to be sent in for repairs or else the gamer spending more money on a brand new console.What does that have to do with Marines? In 2008, an angry group of Marines decided to take their frustration out on their Xbox 360 that “RROD’d” three times.PS3 fanboys prepare to wet your pants out of sheer enjoyment and Xbox 360 huggers grab some tissues and begin to prepare your rant.View the full article Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_22112 and some people make a living out of blowing **** up.....-obvious reference to mythbusters- Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_22120 Alright GC, I'm making a huge complaint here. I simply want to watch this video, but the dumb drag to share button appears over the volume adjustment and what do you know, it's full volume. Thanks for blowing my ears out. Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_22131 I wonder if the marines favorite game to play was COD: MW2 Report
October 25, 201015 yr Author comment_22133 Alright GC, I'm making a huge complaint here. I simply want to watch this video, but the dumb drag to share button appears over the volume adjustment and what do you know, it's full volume. Thanks for blowing my ears out.You're welcome! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.