Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Ufc 121 *spoiler*

Featured Replies

I never thought it would happen, but Brock got brutalized. Cain Velasquez managed to weather the storm as Brock came out strong and hard at the start of the first round. He then showed that technique triumphs over horsepower. Giving up a significant 20 pounds to the champ, he not only won, but won decisively as he beat Brock into a bloody pulp at about four minutes into the first round.

Jake Shields made his UFC debut with a lackluster win over Martin Kampman. Though there are questions about whether the 20 pound drop in weight to make 170 was a decisive factor in his conditioning. He looked absolutely exhausted by the third round, but managed to pull off the W.

Diego Sanchez, wow. Looks like he's back.

  • Author

****.

Eloquently put. You have a gift for the written word.

Elaquint or not, I summed up my feelings well.

  • Author

lol. That, you did MWB. :P

CB, he got rocked, dropped, taken down and pummeled. I was shitting bricks. I'm not a big Brock fan because of the way he carries himself out of the ring, but ******* man, he's impressive to watch. I think he's gonna come back and come back hard. NOBODY has the physical attributes he does. He only lacks the technical skillset.

  • Author

Anyone see the Undertaker-Lesnar stare down?

That was some intense ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddVDRJDJsT8

I think it was anticlimactic. I think Mark Calaway is just trying to drum up some interest in the WWE. He would have his ass handed to him in this arena. Brock is a rare exception to this sport. I really hope it doesn't devolve into studio wrestling drama.

agreed, but he evolves fast' look at his career thusfar.

also, wtf peed in taker's cheerios?

Lesnar looked drunk, it was just a strange fight, all of a sudden he was just out of the fight, and got pounded on. Kinda just sat there confused afterwards. Thought a loss was completely possible, but not like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.