Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Recent Players On Xbox.com

Featured Replies

You can't right now. And I have no idea if we will as they work out some of the kinks and errors.

  • Author

@Bogey: Thats what I heard too, but even still the forums are lacking proper gamertag identification for the posts. All I can see is the CUL. I guess that's part of the kinks they are dealing with.

@Chris: I didn't see any Silverlight stuff on the main page?

Still, they should have been prepared for the migration to the new format. The weird thing is also, there were posts about how it's improved. I want to smack them. It's a downgrade if anything from the previous format, which was perfect.

  • Author

Your browser is probably set to automatically download stuff like that then. I was prompted to upgrade to a new version of Silverlight.

Weird, I didn't see any Silverlight upgrades in my addons in Firefox. I see a lot of Java upgrades though, like three of them with similar version numbers.

While most of it is still kind of messy, there is one thing that I really like about the new Xbox.com. The individual pages for games either don't use, or use a newer version of, Silverlight, now, so I can copy the image url's directly to reupload and use in reviews for Xbox 360 and XBLA games, rather than having to copy and paste, and crop the images.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.