October 19, 201015 yr comment_21548 <object width="640" height="360" data="http://media.giantbomb.com/media/video/flash/flowplayer-3.2.4_10005.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="http://media.giantbomb.com/media/video/flash/flowplayer-3.2.4_10005.swf" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="whiskey-video-id" value="3386" /><param name="flashvars" value='config={"key":"#@b549b3cbe0f4ce68961","clip":{"scaling": "fit"},"canvas":{"background":"#000000","backgroundGradient":"none"},"playlist":["http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7579/1559033-matthew.jpg", {"autoPlay":false,"url":"http://media.giantbomb.com/video/tr_FalloutNewVegas_101810_1500.mp4"}],"plugins":{"controls":{"url":"http://media.giantbomb.com/media/video/flash/flowplayer.controls-3.2.2_10003.swf","autoHide":"always","timeColor":"#cc0000","bufferGradient":"none","volumeSliderColor":"#333333","durationColor":"#ffffff","sliderColor":"#333333","tooltipTextColor":"#ffffff","backgroundGradient":"none","timeBgColor":"#000","borderRadius":"0px","tooltipColor":"#000","buttonColor":"#cc0000","sliderGradient":"none","progressColor":"#cc0000","bufferColor":"#666666","volumeSliderGradient":"none","buttonOverColor":"#990000","progressGradient":"medium","backgroundColor":"#111111"}}}' /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object> Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21549 Nice find! I can't wait for this game to come out, I'm going to be wasting SOOO much time on it! Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21561 This. Game. Is...Amazing! The voice actors are really good, a lot better than Fallout 3. I couldn't stop playing it last night. Report
October 19, 201015 yr Author comment_21609 Loaded fine for me. Might need to have javascript enabled. Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21620 I'm glad to hear they're doing a better job with voice acting. Voice acting hasn't been horrid, but it has been pretty repetitive. Oh well, I should have this game right now, but I don't. Why don't I? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.