Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Text Base Gaming Nostalgia Anyone?

Featured Replies

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ziffdavis/extremetech/~3/TJeMrfDsQRI/0,2845,2370200,00.asp

I use to enjoy some of these. As a matter of fact I made a few pick a path type batch files when I was younger. I'd like to watch the film, but the guy wants 40 for it.

I just read a report that you can do old text adventure games on the Kindle or something? They just released the old Zork series, with more on its way apparently.

I miss DOS, but to be honest I get to work with a DOS program everyday here at work. LoL It's part of our main system. I'll be sad when they finally get rid of it. :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.