Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Rock Band 3 Pricing

Featured Replies

Geez! Rockband 3 is going to be expensive!! It's fun but who can afford it all? I have some things but I am still using the Rock Band 1 Drums and Guitar lol.

Game Disc + Keyboard: $129.99

Rockband 3 Drums + Cymbals: $129.99 , Cymbals alone are $39.99

Pro Guitar: $150 (don't need it but looks awesome)

MIDI PRO adapter $39.99 (probably need if using pro guitar)

This is getting ridiculous lol! I could buy a real guitar and start my own real rockband for cheaper :)

Source

  • Author

Sounds awesome. I really want to learn guitar and if I could with this it might be worth it. Maybe the price will go down a bit after while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.