Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dungeons - Why Did I Not Know This Was Coming Out!?!?!?

Featured Replies

Ever heard or played of an awesome PC game called Dungeon Keeper (or Dungeon Keeper 2)?

It was a strategy game where basically you're an evil guy who needs to build an underground dungeon. By controlling your creatures you can carve out your dungeon, add things like libraries for your wizards, torture chambers, prisons, living areas, training rooms for your monsters, etc etc. These monsters you attract to your dungeons will fight off invading heroes who want to come and destroy you.

They were REALLY funny games and surprisingly complex. I spent MANY MANY hours playing both of those games, but these were released a long time ago. I'd always wanted a remake or a sequel with upgraded graphics.

So today on Gamespot I saw this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/dungeons/news.html?sid=6280797&mode=previews&tag=topslot;thumb;3

WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS!?!? This looks awesome, and it's like an EXACT copy of Dungeon Keeper. They might as well call it Dungeon Keeper 3! I can't wait till February!

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.