October 2, 201016 yr comment_20532 It has landed! Checkitouuuuutt.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hos8Buwd4WE Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20533 I can't find it right now, but my friend sent me a video of her singing about "Sunny D and Rum" I **** you not. I believe Ray William Johnson covered it in one of his videos. Report
October 2, 201016 yr Author comment_20553 You can find it if you go to her youtube page. It's pure lulz. She's adding videos almost daily now, since she's gotten over a million views in less than a week, trying to deny that she's a lesbian. It's pretty funny stuff. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20584 Well at least now we know where Bogey's girlfriend went after she dumped him.Hey Bogey, you should give her a call and remind her to brush her tooth! Report
October 10, 201016 yr Author comment_21006 That's gold GG. Oh yeah, she took her original videos down for some reason. Maybe she realized what she was exposing to the world, and how it could seriously affect her reputation. Or maybe she wasn't happy with what she posted. Who knows. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.