October 1, 201016 yr comment_20467 This is pretty nifty. Scientists believe that the chance of this planet containing some kind of life is nearly 100%.Linky"The discovery of a 'Goldilocks' planet--it's not too hot, not too cold--is thrilling scientists who think the planet may have the right conditions to sustain life.Located in the 'Goldilocks' zone, the planet is about 120 trillion miles (20 light years) from Earth. That sounds far but scientists say that's actually 'right next door' considering the size of the universe. This discovery, the first of its kind, excites some researches who believe the chances of life on the 'Goldilocks' planet are nearly 100 percent. Find out more about this new discovery, including how it's similar to Earth and how long it would take a shuttle to fly out..."Click on the link to read more Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20475 Old news is old! LoLhttp://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1732-scientists-discover-new-earth-like-planet/Big huggy bunches Siren! Report
October 1, 201016 yr Author comment_20484 Did I just qualify for my own award....Fail of the Week? Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20486 Did I just qualify for my own award....Fail of the Week? As I said, BIG HUGGY BUNCHES! LoL Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20487 Nah, C&C gets the fail for hypocrisy. The thread about this was posted yesterday. He recently made a thread where he was excited to find out that John DiMaggio, the voice of Bender in Futurama, voiced Marcus Fenix in Gears of War. That news is FOUR YEARS OLD! XD Report
October 1, 201016 yr Author comment_20489 So big huggy bunches to Chris and myself then, LOL. If I was at home I would make a Fail of the Week poster for us, lol. Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20504 Chris just needs to merge the topic and pretend it never happened. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.