October 1, 201016 yr comment_20439 <object width="520" height="281"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/28071"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/28071"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/28071" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="520" height="281"></embed></object> Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20450 One of my all-time Duke movies. Next to the shootist, it's the best one IMO. I hope they do it justice. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20558 I've always liked Jeff Bridges, ever since Tron, he was great in Iron Man, too. I'd watch it in theaters. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20560 I've thought he was a great actor ever since the fisher king. Report
October 9, 201016 yr Author comment_20995 <object width="520" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/28343"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/28343"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/28343" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="520" height="283"></embed></object> Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_26197 go see it. it's bumpin.pun intended? i do plan on going to see it though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.