Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dear Bungie - Thanks For The Memories

Featured Replies

Linky

It has been completed and emailed to the appropriate people behind the scenes :) I really hope you guys like this. I dug into each and everyone of you guys file share and picked one photo for each memory. For those of you that didn't have anything in there, I used a picture of a spartan.

Hope you likey :)

Wow, Siren! That was just excellent. If they aren't pleased and touched by that, they're not human. I really like the extra effort you put into it, by adding in everyone's own fileshare images and making them unique. Great work!

P.S. I tweeted it to Bungie with the Gamercide account.

Really nicely done Siren, looks like you put a lot of effort and time into that and it turned out great. Thanks.

Oh wow! When I first read the article I didn't even notice the pic with my quote was from my file share but I was like "hmmm that looks familiar", nice touch! Really well done and it's clear you put a lot of effort into this!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.