September 28, 201016 yr comment_20203 There's threads for the add-ons but not the real game, until now.I do thusly believe Capcom has done a goodjob with this game. They took Dead Rising 1, cloned it, modded it, then fixed all the things that needed to be fixed.The combo weapon system is fairly "kickin," however with so many items to combine, it is challenging to put the right pieces together.The bosses are extremely difficult, and not made to be beaten the first playthrough.I was really dissapointed with the multiplayer system. Especially after playing Halo's stream lined matchmaking. It's a good game, I just dislike how similar it is to the first. I suppose Capcom has a history of releasing the same game over and over with only slight tweaks and different stories.(oh noes, my post looks more like a half-#ssed review) Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20204 Just got it in the mail earlier, put it in to install, but haven't played it yet, want to get some HW done first. Can't wait to try it out. Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20224 I was considering this game until my car broke down today Bah! Gotta fix that first.Ah well I will just have to be content with what I got for a little bit. Let me know how it turns out. Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20226 Boss fights still suck hard. Interesting bosses, terrible actual fights. Everything else is as good or better than 1 so far. Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20242 I found a "massager", that you can beat zombies to death with. Let that sink in for a moment. Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_20293 This game has a weird obsession with playboy. I've found playboy ads everywhere. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20316 Yeah, remember reading about them making a deal with capcom or vice versa a while back. Also, have you found snowflake yet? Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_20329 He apparently appears during the first case. The xbox forums have a really decent guide. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20334 Yeah....I found that out after restarting the story....with 2 survivors following me, and low on healing items...... Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20352 Those survivors can save your ***. I fought Antoine, and Sven was with me with a pistol, he basically killed Antoine on his own while I just ran around in circles. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20359 There are a TON of psychos in this, it's almost like every other mission has a psycho. Report
October 1, 201016 yr Author comment_20456 Final case blows donkey dongs. Also co-op is glitchy and only good if both peeps have a mic. Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20522 So is the game worth it after playing through it for a little bit? Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20523 Yeah, if you loved the first one or liked Case Zero you'll like the full thing just fine. Still need to try out the co-op, the competitive online is actually pretty fun IMO, but I can't see it having a large community after a month or 2. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20545 pretty fun to me, i like rescuing as many people i can at once and arming them and going tyo fight psychos . Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20583 Thanks guys, I decided to trade some stuff in that was just sitting around and picked this up. I gotta say this is really fun! The combo weapons are fun to figure out and all the places you can go!Only problem I have had so far is learning the hard way when it comes to the clock. For example, when I first got the case to meet the reporter in the beginning I waited till the bar got pretty low before going thinking I just gotta meet her then I will get another time bar for the next part. I wanted to explore a bit. Nope, that timer was for the whole mission! I kept running out of time and had to reload to a previous save so I could get through it. That and there are a significant last of save points.Good game though, not disappointed at all just need to learn the game a bit. Report
October 3, 201016 yr comment_20594 Yea first play through is always the hardest, but after that you play through again you'll know how to bea tall the bosses, you'll be strong know, where all the good weapons and food are and it makes it easier and you'll know when to explore. Really, like some of the missions are spread far apart so you can have time to run around and get survivors and such. Just got to check the case files to see when they start. Report
October 6, 201016 yr comment_20852 I am addicted to this game now lol. It started slow and was a bit frustrating at first but now I have some levels and closing in on completing my first play through. He doesn't feel so weak now. I got just under 10hrs until the military arrives. I think I am level 21 or so right now. Fun times can't stop playing! Looking forward to the second play through where Chuck will be much stronger. Report
October 7, 201016 yr comment_20913 Yea, I'm on my second play through almost till the military arrives and almost level 50. It is very addicting I agree. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.