September 27, 201016 yr comment_20115 A press conference was held this afternoon at the National Press Club in Washington, where at least a dozen former U.S. Air Force personnel, mostly officers who worked on secret projects connected to sensitive nuclear weapons sites, are admitting that they were privy to UFO and alien-related incidents -- that occurred during their time of service.In this clip, you will hear from: Retired Air Force Captain Robert Salas, Former Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Dwayne Arneson and Former Air Force Official Bill Jameson.<br><EMBED SRC="http://www.necn.com/common/CSN/necn/NECNembedplayer.swf" flashvars="&player.releaseURL=http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?pid=Dm3shZZ5JGAF8lnhwPEMKOpEUs_17MdK&&MBR=true&&zone=home" height=360 width=640 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowFullScreen=true bgcolor=#ffffff/></EMBED><br>http://www.necn.com/09/27/10/Shocking-revelation-Former-Air-Force-per/landing.html?blockID=319245&feedID=4213 Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20128 I read about some of these guys last year when they started this whole thing. It's all interesting . I was in the Air Force for 15 years and I never saw any "UFO's" Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20133 huh interesting watch, ive always wondered whats out there, but not sure about this being 100% or not Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22689 one of my roommates linked this to me, thought it would be fitting to share it here Report
November 1, 201015 yr Author comment_22700 In that long stretch of video, where it shows a light sort of circling around a city. That, to me, looks like paramotoring at night. I'm also surprised he used a news segment about a newly announced U.N. Ambassador to aliens. That story turned out to be untrue a day after it aired. I enjoyed watching it, though. I like watching the unexplained, and even hoaxes uncovered. it all fascinates me. Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22863 i didnt do to much research into the video pk, but thanks for sharing that. i kinda had a feeling something was up cause alien ambassador would have been something on everyones mind everywhere. but i just pasted it along. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.