September 27, 201016 yr comment_20067 It’s a Teasey McTease for sure, but above is the newly released logo for Rockstar Games’ last bit of downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption, the Undead Nightmare Pack. While it doesn't impart any useful information about the DLC, it does bring with it the promise of something rather surprising: a spaghetti western meets grindhouse flick. Somewhere, Quentin Tarantino just started giggling hysterically. Anyway, more details will be coming this week, including a teaser trailer on September 30, so stay tuned. SourceIts not that big of a deal, but at least we know there will be a small trailer for this DLC pack on September 30th. My bet with this whole DLC, is that somehow it has something to do with a zombie/ghost John Marston. If that's the case, I'm extremely excited about this pack. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20112 That looks interesting enough to bring me back to RDR for a bit. Report
September 28, 201016 yr comment_20170 Well if it lets you Play as John in the campaign again (hopefully with both zombified and normal forms), I'll probably get it. Plus, I love zombies. It really sucks that, since all my saves are after John goes home, I either have to play as John stuck in a Rancher outfit (unable to use my badass duster), or I have to play as the annoying and nowhere-near-as-badass-as-John-Marston Jack, with the ability to use the outfits. Regardless of continuity, as a game there should have been options that make it so you don't have to make that lame choice. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.