September 27, 201016 yr comment_20046 Sad. Ironic, but sad.The multi-millionaire owner of the Segway company died Sunday when he fell off a cliff while riding the famous motorized scooter, the Telegraph reports. Jimi Heselden, 62, died after skidding off a cliff at his estate in Yorkshire, England. He was reportedly testing a cross-country version of the upright, two-wheeled scooter when he plunged from the cliff. Heselden's body was later found in a river by a passerby, the newspaper reports. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8027301/Segway-company-owner-dies-riding-two-wheeled-machine-off-cliff.html Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20054 Well, riding off a CLIFF on a Segway is far from the worst way to go. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20105 Lawls. Sad. but I saw this while sittin in a bar with some coworkers and it just said "Segway CEO dies after rolling into river" and I lawled. Sucks though. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20108 I'd be willing to bet IF that cross country one releases they will need to do some serious marketing work to get it selling. ****** place to test a new product anyhow. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.