September 23, 201016 yr comment_19792 <object width="520" height="276"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/27629"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/27629"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/27629" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="520" height="276"></embed></object> Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19795 This movie is looking really good. It looks like its going to be the best one in the series, besides the final part of course. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19796 This looks amazing! Too bad the kiddies might be crying the whole movie...lol...It's pretty dark. Report
September 24, 201016 yr Author comment_19807 Plays fine for me still...Chris is projecting his embed failures onto me. He wishes it didn't play for him.lol I'm kidding, Chris. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19815 *growls*When I first loaded up the page at home, no joke, my MalWareBytes program went CRAZY and started blocking access to the "malicious" IP. I even went to the actual site to try to see if it worked and I could get to the site but it still wouldn't play. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19816 And it's weird because I can watch it just fine here at work. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.