September 21, 201016 yr comment_19663 <object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'> ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'> ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'> ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object><br><br> Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19673 That looked awesome. I like the more "free" feeling of it being open to the outside. Looking forward to this. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19704 I saw that and although i didnt buy BS2 in def getting this. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19726 It looked freaking amazing but I don't know what "It" sAre you referring to her guardian? Cause it is amazing. BS2 wasn't made by the same team as 1 or this. I expect this to be better that 2 and hopefully leave out the damn multiplayer. ( There's a good little quote in GI from the developer about unneeded multiplayer. I'll find it and post it later. ) Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.