September 21, 201016 yr comment_19580 I like it. Looks very cool and artistic having the effect be enclosed in the box like that. Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19649 I like it, but I think if you could have made the swirls,etc look like they were forming around the sword it would have been cooler. Report
September 22, 201016 yr Author comment_19691 yeah well it was a first lol...heres an old sig i had that i tried the efect on ... worked like a char. Report
September 22, 201016 yr Author comment_19715 gone use this post as well since i dont know where else to put this.net was out, and with brushes i had funhttp://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8578/dragon2w.png Report
September 23, 201016 yr Author comment_19744 how about the colored updated version http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1607/dragon3o.png xD Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19747 That's awesome. You should condense it, add some red in the eyes area and make me a signature! I'd sport it for sure! Report
September 23, 201016 yr Author comment_19750 double post.. how's thishttp://img4.imagesha...04/dragonhh.png Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19865 Sorry I missed this somehow. I've been working a lot and must have skimmed over it in my spare time. I'm replying to your PM now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.