Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

[Review] – Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair

Featured Replies

cboxcastlevaniahd.jpg

Castlevania:  Harmony of Despair

Developed by:  Konami

Published by:  Konami

Platform: Xbox 360 (XBLA)

Players: 1 (2-6 players online)

Rated T (Teen) by the ESRB

The Breakdown

Castlevania is a traditionally single player only franchise, not known for having any multiplayer.  Will Konami’s first truly multiplayer focused Castlevania title please fans, or is it a disappointment?  Read on to find out.

View the full review.

Thanks PK. Yeah, on retrospect I could score it down a little for that, but it would be unethical to change it when I've already posted the review. :) I scored it an 8 because I had a lot of fun playing it while it lasted. I did add a little snippet about no offline co-op though.

Honestly, it was kind of a hard game to review, with no cutscenes, tutorials, or story. It's just like "Here it is, now go play." I'm happier with the way the Case Zero review turned out.

I wasn't saying you should change your review. Just that I would have knocked it back a tad, if I reviewed it. At the very least, they could have thrown in some AI bots or scaled back the difficulty for solo players.

Well honestly I'm not that satisfied with the CV review. Took me forever to make as I kept playing other games lol. Didn't know where to start until I just got into it one day.

I gotta be my own critic, cuz I'm all OCD and stuff. lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.