Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hi!

Featured Replies

I joined the ATC forums back in the day, but only posted for a bit. Once school started, I sort of disappeared from the internet completely just to focus. I'm still in school but I have a year left till I graduate with a BA in English. Woo! I currently contribute articles for GameRevolution.com and in my free time, I'm either studying, taking hula classes, blogging, earning 360 achievos, or stalking people on Twitter. :P I generally become addicted to forums, so you may hate me or love me :unsure:, but I hope to meet you all either here or perhaps at gaming/media events in the near future. I also LOVE the shooter genre and I'm totally stoked about getting Black Ops. If anyone wants to play in general though, send me a message on my account: Koolaye and I'll add you to my friend's list. :)

  • Author

Yay, Koolaye! Last time we talked, we were all in an free roam game of GTA IV. lol

It's good to see you back, girl. =]

LOL! that was so much fun, I can't remember his GT, but he had the word, "striker" in it. He was getting so mad at me for killing him even though my killings are totally accidental. :P Fun times!

And thank you everyone for the welcome! :)

  • Author

Hey stranger! Long time, no see! hello.gif

Hey there! I remember you! :D In fact, quite a few of you look familiar.

Thanks for the welcome!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.