Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey Everyone!

Featured Replies

hey everyone!

I am now broadcasting on Justin.tv thanks to Dateranoth and PeeKnuckle.

Here is my website that I have created that goes along with my gaming stream:

http://for3vergaming.webs.com/

I'm still working on it and adding to it, but it is pretty much complete! I hope everyone enjoys my broadcasting and my website!

My gaming stream is: http://www.justin.tv/sgt_llama

or visit the thread: http://www.gamercide...1620-sgt-llama/

I hope everyone who visits enjoys my broadcasting and my website!! Please drop by sometime and watch... I am definitely not the best SC2 player, but I play to have fun!! I hope to see all of you out there on my stream!! Thanks for the support!

By the way, I mostly playing Starcraft 2 : Wings of Liberty.

- Sgt_llama

Welcome welcome! I'll be sure to play some rounds of of SC2 with you when I get around to playing it. I don't play online much, but I could do a few rounds with ya. There are a few here that play it online and would surely be willing for a game somtime.

welcome to gamercide llama, we'll have to playu some sc2 sometime. i havent played in a while so im probably a bit rusty but should be fun none the less

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.