September 16, 201016 yr comment_19207 http://www.justin.tv/sgt_llamaReally nice guy that Dat helped out. Check out his cast.<br>Games he plays: * Starcraft * Starcraft II : Wings of Liberty * Warhammer 40k : Dawn of War 2 * Gunz : The Duel<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="600" width="800" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=sgt_llama" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=sgt_llama&auto_play=false&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.justin.tv/sgt_llama#r=lTf2coo~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:645px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from For3ver-Gaming on Justin.tv</a><iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" id="chat_embed" src="http://www.justin.tv/chat/embed?channel=sgt_llama&default_chat=jtv&popout_chat=true#r=lTf2coo~&s=em" height="800" width="600"></iframe> Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19210 Thanks so much: Dateranoth & PeeKnuckle!! Here is my website that I have created that goes along with my gaming stream:http://for3vergaming.webs.com/I'm still working on it and adding to it, but it is pretty much complete! I hope everyone enjoys my broadcasting and my website! Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19211 Welcome to the forums llama. There's a forum section for websites if you'd like to post your website link there for a little more recognition. Don't forget to introduce yourself too. We don't bite. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.