Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Flash Game - Nine Lives

Featured Replies

GAAAAH! LoL I can only make it to level 5 before I lose all 9 lives. There is no way I'm making it through all 10 levels.

On the 2nd level I lost 3 lifes on the pesky rotating blade that switches directions. hahahaha

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/ninelives/playgame

Give it a shot! All you do is click the start button and guide a little dot through a maze. You cannot touch the sides of the maze and you cannot touch any obstacles. It's simple (in premise anyways). Just guide your dot to the finish line

You have 9 lives to finish 10 levels.

Impossible I say. LoL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.