September 14, 201016 yr comment_18968 Before I announce the winner of the Remember Halo personalized prize pack, I want to say thank you to everyone who participated. We had a great response from the Gamercide community.The winner of the personalized Halo pack was decided by an old fashioned hat drawing of the names of the gamertags that participated. The winner of a personalized custom wireless controller and a personlized framed Halo photo done by myself is…….STEALTHY SHADOWSCongratulations go out to Stealthy and again many thanks to all those that participated in Remembering Halo.View the full article Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18971 Seems fitting that Stealthy wins this! I remember playing my only 2 MP matches with him and he couldn’t have been nicer with my inability to kill anything…lol…Way to go!! Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18973 woot! =D siren did you ever post up the article for remember halo? i have been looking forward to reading it but i cant find it. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18976 Very awesome artile and contest! Thank you, Siren. =DCongratulations, Stealthy. You now own a one of a kind Siren creation. Cherish it always! Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18977 @Stealthy...not yet. I will have that one and another Halo article up this weekend I'm glad that this was well received by everyone. I plan on doing this again when I bring back a certain favorite of the Gamercide community Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18994 I plan on doing this again when I bring back a certain favorite of the Gamercide community Hell yes! Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19016 Congrats Stealthy, I'll see you online once i finish the campaign. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19021 Hell yes!You caught that did ya? Lol...mark October 1 on your calendar. I have something special planned for that whole month Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19028 My guess is Perfect Dark. LoLYeah you figured it out Chris The game that hates my connection for whatever reason, lol.I will say what I am planning is so special, that none of the writing staff can know Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19031 Congratulate! Be posting photograph of awesome controller for great justice!And I look forward to reading your article when it is released, Siren. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19083 ill posts pics when it comes in, although yall will have to do with pics from my phone haha Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19827 Update: This will soon be posted. What I am doing with it is taking alot of time with editing photos, etc......so hopefully it will be ready to go this weekend.@Stealthy..One of your prizes is done Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.