September 15, 201016 yr Author comment_18996 That's really a cool e-comic...It really is. Filled the gaps from the game. In fact, I don't feel so bad for Bill anymore. I'm glad they made this. Report
September 21, 201016 yr Author comment_19659 Part 2 is out today and it is BAD ASS!http://www.l4d.com/comic/comic.php?page=43 Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19679 Part 2 is out today and it is BAD ***!http://www.l4d.com/c...mic.php?page=43what he said Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20448 agh, my screen is too small so reading this comic is sorta a hassle. But it's really good so far. Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20780 Lawls I knew what was gonna happen thanks to the passing but I still got a little teary-eyed at the end. Report
October 7, 201016 yr Author comment_20919 Sadly, the comic comes to end with chapter four. Enjoy it.http://www.l4d.com/comic/comic.php?page=129RIP Bill. Report
October 7, 201016 yr comment_20924 http://www.l4d.com/c...ic.php?page=101Top right panel That's awesome Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.