September 12, 201016 yr comment_18763 I have two WoW 10 day guest keys and 1 Starcraft 2 14 day 7 hour guest key.First come first serve. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18870 No takers on the Starcraft 2 pass?Am I the only one that finds it odd that the Starcraft 2 trials are exactly 343 hours? The extra 7 hours kind of made it suspicious. Was it a PAX thing? Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18872 Am I the only one that finds it odd that the Starcraft 2 trials are exactly 343 hours? The extra 7 hours kind of made it suspicious. Was it a PAX thing?Well, the trial lasts for 14 days. You have those 14 days to play 7 hours of the game. The trial is only 7 hours long technically. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18873 Well, the trial lasts for 14 days. You have those 14 days to play 7 hours of the game. The trial is only 7 hours long technically.Oh, I thought when you said "14 day 7 hour guest key" you meant 14 days and 7 hours. I guess that makes sense then. Would have been cool to catch a 343 Studios reference though. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.