September 11, 201016 yr comment_18640 Keeping up with the Scifi slant of our Literary thread, i have a book series to recommend. I just started to read the Entire and the Rose series from Kay Kenyon, and I must say she's the best breakout novel artist I've read since Terry Goodkind came on the stage with the Sword of Truth books. Kay Kenyon's first book in the series is Bright of the Sky..... consequently you can get it for free right now from Amazon as a Kindle Book download, which makes checking out this talented author a no-brainer. P.S. why is it that whether they're male or female they're still called Authors? Report
September 11, 201016 yr Author comment_18641 http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Book-Entire-Rose-ebook/dp/B003N7MYQK/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1284175860&sr=8-7 ^ thats the link. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18670 Authress, or Authoress, just sounds weird. *shrugs* Those two terms are listed though as possible titles for female writers however on Wiki. Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18863 Anyone gonna try reading this? ...... FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEE Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.