September 10, 201016 yr comment_18617 One of Dead Rising 2′s new features is the ability to create and customize new weapons. A meta website, Tape It or Die, has been created to help residents of Fortune City survive the zombie plague that started five years ago by making them aware of the various methods of weapon creation, providing blogs and pictures in hopes of creating the “ultimate weapon.”What they may have provided, though, is perhaps the “ultimate spoiler”. For those of you who haven’t survived the outbreak of Willamette, Colorado, be warned, there be spoilers ahead.So “Johnny Pipes”, one of the bloggers and founders, blogs about a recent outing yesterday where he took some photos of new hero Chuck Greene. During the ordeal, his camera was damaged slightly, and the next photo he took, featured below, was less than spectacular…but it still delivers one hell of a revelation.From Johnny Pipe’s blog:But then I see some other dude. Vaguely recognized him. Maybe saw him at a party a few years back. Maybe a celebrity. Can’t remember his name, though. Phil? Floyd? Regardless, he was fighting zombies, too. It was like Oktoberfest! But replace beer with zombies! And drinking with slaughter! It was like I’d died and gone to heaven.Looks like everyone’s favorite photo journalist (he’s covered wars, y’know) may still be alive and kicking zombie *** in Dead Rising 2. Of course, this shouldn’t be confirmed as offical. It could just be an avatar customized to look like Frank West. Still, considering Frank survived long enough to appear in Lost Planet and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, we think there’s still life left in the photojournalist. More info as it appears.Dead Rising 2 releases on XBox 360, PS3, and Microsoft Windows on Sept. 24 (EU), Sept. 28 (US), and Sept. 30 (JPN)View the full article Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18623 Looks like he's wearing Chuck's yellow and black motorcycle jacket. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18624 The guy facing more towards the camera is Chuck for sure, but the guy on the right with the baseball bat does totally look like Frank, from what little we see in the pic. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18637 Frank West's appearance in the game as a major NPC, co-op character, or playable character (possibly in a separate story mode) would easily double my likelihood of getting this game. He's covered wars, ya know. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18661 Iuno, I believe it when I see it. Only reason why I say that is because you can customize your character clothes/hair/facial hair/ etc so I would need a better picture or confirmation before I believe it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.