Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Company Of Heroes

Featured Replies

I've played this game and I really liked it. It's a very good, very well balanced rts. Not to mention it looks great. It's been awhile since I played it, but I remember it was a great game. I can't really remember enough off the top of my head to go into detail, but if you read some of the reviews you'll get an idea of the quality of the game.

If you buy it though, don't get it from Steam. I bought it through there for $12 and every time I've tried to start it up it never works.

Great RTS though. Definite buy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.