Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Peter Molyneux And The Guy Behind LBP

Featured Replies

Peter Molyneux, talking about the prototype creature in Black and White.

"Well, [here's] an interesting fact that may or not be true. One of the sausages reminds me of the first prototype we had of the Black & White 1 creature."

"I for some reason had this obsession to make them anatomically correct. So the first version of this giant ape had this sort of beautifully physically correct - I'm going to say the word - penis dangling between its legs... which morphed depending on how excited your creature was."

"The idea was [that] there was going to be two creatures... I don't know what was going through my mind. I wasn't even on class A drugs! It was this bizarre thing. Especially in America! Even if you show nipples they go insane, rating it under-the-counter product. It just goes to show you just how rubbish I am as a designer, really."

NOW FOR THE BIG PAY OFF...

"They did actually model it - and the artist that modelled it ended up going completely insane. [He] threatened to knife me... absolutely true story. He went on to found Media Molecule. Chap called Mark Healey.

"Driven mad by making huge, sausage-like penises on apes - that's the sort of thing I get people to do at Lionhead."

What the hell? LOL

[source - CVG]

Amazing. Pretty funny that the dude went bonkers. I mean I doubt it can be attributed to the phallic construction but it's still a humorous story.

I wonder if he tried to make Milo anatomically correct too?

*Chris Hansen to Peter* "here, take a seat. Right over here"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.