Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mike Portnoy Leaves Dream Theater, Joins Avenged Sevenfold

Featured Replies

link

I'm not to big into Dream Theater, but I have a few of there albums, and I haven't heard anything by them that I don't like. Avenged Sevenfold on the other hand, I really don't like a majority of their songs.

link

I'm not to big into Dream Theater, but I have a few of there albums, and I haven't heard anything by them that I don't like. Avenged Sevenfold on the other hand, I really don't like a majority of their songs.

Hahaha, this has been huge news on Sputnik the last 2 hours, I'm pissing people off about this lol. He has yet to officially make any decision where he's going, he sat in for the late Rev on their past album and I believe he's touring with them but he's yet to "officially" join them. I saw him this summer with DT's tour with Maiden, very good drum player. Have DT's whole discog and while I enjoy them I've never really been a huge fan. I consider A7X a downgrade if anything.

No other music geeks in the house who wanna talk about this I guess lol

Since you asked. I cannot stand Avenged Sevenfold. I don't see the draw at all. It honestly confuses me, to know they have as many fans as they do.

I think it's the singer and that one video I saw, where he threatens this kid on stage. I also don't like his singing.

  • Author

I've honestly tried to not actively hate Avenged Sevenfold...but I just can't get into many of their songs at all.....and yeah, just seeing pictures of the band doesn't help at all, lol.

Do really hope that this doesn't effect Dream Theater to much....though im going to guess it will.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.