April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2183 They're no joke! What's the name of their album?$o$I believe. I downloaded it and that's what it says lol. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2187 Bleh, don't like it. They're touring the US later this year apparently though, GG Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2189 That chick is almost hot, but something about her face and her haircut creeps me out. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2215 That chick is almost hot, but something about her face and her haircut creeps me out.Could it be that she's got the face of a 12 year old and the body of a 25 year old? Report
April 9, 201016 yr Author comment_2461 That chick is almost hot, but something about her face and her haircut creeps me out.I was the same way but after a while she ended up giving me wood. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.