September 6, 201016 yr comment_18160 The fate of Clayton Carmine in Gears of War 3 was in the hands of Gears fans during the “Fate of Carmine” campaign. Will he meet a horrific end like the Carmine’s before him or will he live on and support his fellow Gears? We will have to wait until the game releases in 2011 to find out, but in the meantime check out the thank you message from Epic below. They raised over $150,000 for Child’s Play charity with the help of gamers like you.Xbox 360 Games – E3 2011 – Gears of War 3G4tvView the full article Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18162 $150,000? That's awesome! I voted for him to live, of course. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18480 I think I might hold off on buying Gears of War 3 just to ask someone trusted if Carmine lives or dies. cause if he doesn't die I'm boycotting. DIE CARMINE. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.