September 5, 201016 yr comment_18134 The Gearbox panel is about to start. Doubt there will be a live feed, but Twitter will most definitely light up. I'll post all that I find out. I hear there's going to be a pretty big surprise (other than Duke).Get you some, Randy! Report
September 5, 201016 yr comment_18135 I will be eagerly awaiting news of Aliens: Forever....I mean Colonial Marines Report
September 5, 201016 yr Author comment_18136 Pretty certain there's a media blackout at the panel. No one is saying anything over Twitter. Normally, there'd be yfrog images tweeted and all sorts of commentary.Damn! Report
September 5, 201016 yr Author comment_18142 Bam!http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/05/free-borderlands-update-will-raise-level-cap-rebalance-main-gam/ Report
September 6, 201016 yr Author comment_18174 Phil over at WouldYouKindly got a few details about Colonial Marines."Also briefly, briefly mentioned was the long-dormant Aliens: Colonial Marines, which Gearbox is developing for Sega. Seemingly destined to be replace Duke Nukem Forever as vaporware, Gearbox promised attendees that the licensed title, which was announced way back early 2008 was still alive.Sega stated previously that how Rebellion’s Aliens vs. Predator performed would determine when Colonial Marines would release, and that game seems to have done quite well. Gearbox are pretty busy these days, though, with not only Duke Nukem, but also more unannounced projects. President Randy Pitchford offered no further details, or updated launch info."Check it out over at WouldYouKindly. Report
September 6, 201016 yr comment_18177 Damn, was hoping there would be more then a "it exist" type statement. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.