Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Vocals Is Getting Better At Making Siggys.

Featured Replies

I may not be as good as the rest of you but I do admit I am learning and getting better, tell me what yall think.

This one I made early this morning, the blueish pinkish background I made was totally by mistake, but I thought it looked pretty cool so I kept it.

2ik3882.jpg

This one I also made this morning, To show my love for the movie 300.

6e1aja.jpg

This one I just did randomly and turned out to end epic.

neul43.jpg

I showed Tyler aka Fatalshott the one above ^ yesterday and he wanted me to make him something so I cooked this up

34yeob5.jpg

But I still got alot left to learn, this is just the beginning.

Tell me what you think, Let the criticism begin!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.