August 29, 201016 yr comment_17491 What will the chicken do? Will he rise up and lead a rebellion or fall into the hands of his hunter and become dinner?<object width="100%" height="640"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diB7fboLeC8?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diB7fboLeC8?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diB7fboLeC8?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="100%" height="640"></embed></object>View the full article Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17497 Interesting. I've enjoyed the other two so we'll see how this goes. Kind of looking forward to it. I'm usually burnt out by the end of the games, but they are normally fun for most of it. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17499 The setting looks pretty good. Don't really understand Lionhead's obsession with chickens and chicken kicking though. lolAs I've said before, if they overhaul the inventory system so you can use more than one item at a time and the menus don't take several seconds to load, and if they make it a bit more open (sure II was open, but the paths were all basically linear), I'll probably get it eventually. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17500 awesome ive always wanted to play a game wherei run around as a chicken... Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17512 Why are all the titles for post like lii?Automatically does it. I edit mine after posting. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17515 Automatically does it. I edit mine after posting.I was just wondering if it was a meme or inside joke, cuz you Mafia review has the same title sort of like li. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17516 It automatically capitalizes the first letter and makes any other after it, lowercase. Wish we could turn that function off. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.