August 29, 201016 yr comment_17475 Randy Couture just took James Toney to school! For those who don't know, James Toney is a professional boxer with a record of 72 Wins (44 knockouts), 6 Losses (6 decisions), and 3 draws. He wanted to prove that MMA was for wimps and he talked a ton of smack. Randy ran a mixed martial arts clinic on him. He didn't stand a chance. Couture, at 47 years old, answered all the questions about whether or not a pro boxer would cut it in the cage by beating him a little over three minutes into the first round without a scratch.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4DhFP3HYGE Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17478 The egg across his face, had to be laid by an enormous ostrich.Calling Couture "princess". Tisk tisk.*edit* I'm watching it now. Pretty embarrassing. lol Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17518 I was standing in my living room high fiving people... halfway wasn't even about mma vs boxing for me (even though I prefer mma much more) was just the disrespect and nonsense chatter from toney. That sort of stuff doesn't belong. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17521 I just wish the after game interview with Toney had subtitles. I don't know what the hell he said. Report
August 29, 201016 yr Author comment_17523 James Toney can eat a piece of poopoo.Lol. Randy could have made him eat several pieces if he wanted to. The dumbfounded look on Toney's face as Couture was smashing it in before he put him to sleep was very satisfying after all the crap he talked. Report
August 30, 201016 yr Author comment_17528 did you mention who he wanted to fight?Oh yeah! He wanted Brock Lesnar to be his first fight in the UFC. I wish Dana would have given it to him. Brock would have mauled him to a bloody pulp. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.