Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Right Now

Featured Replies

BWHAAHAAHAHAH!!! Awesome.

I totally want to set up a website for people to bail me out of debt. People have done it before and made thousands, just from the shiny red button that says "Donate".

Lord bless you Internetz.... Lord bless you.

One of my warcraft friends is ordering me a pizza.

Thank you internet

that is pretty amazing... now the real question is can you get them to order me one?

  • Author

I don't know. They took pity on me when I bitched about how my HR failed at my direct deposit and put the wrong numbers in so my last 2 checks have been deposited into ANOTHER Person's acct. I have .57cents to my name :D

I don't know. They took pity on me when I bitched about how my HR failed at my direct deposit and put the wrong numbers in so my last 2 checks have been deposited into ANOTHER Person's acct. I have .57cents to my name :D

wow.. i think at that point i would be pretty damn pissed off and in the middle of a manhunt for the person thatmessed up

Well that certainly sucks. I hope they reimburse you for their **** up.

  • Author

So the pizza delivery guy was PISSED I didn't have the actual card used to pay for the pizza. I tried explaining to him it was ordered online by someone in another state and he just got really mad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.