Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Arcania: Gothic 4

Featured Replies

The best RPG you haven't played or heard about yet. Releases October 12th.

<br>

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'>
?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"
></param><param'>
?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'>
?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"
></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'>
?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

<br>

Awesome I had no idea, I actually own Gothic 1 and 2 for pc. I use to be a huge pc gamer back in the 98 days, and I always loved putting in codes to spawn creatures in this game, so I would always spawn like 20 stone golems int he middle of a city and then put like 20 orcs, and just have everyone battle it out and see who would win, I never could figure out how to kill the golems though, I remember the tree people with bald heads that smoked weed all the time.

I've played both Gothic 1 and 2 in their entirety. Great games. I also have and played most of Gothic 3, but it was pretty buggy on release and I gave up after some issues. However, there's a community patch that's been ongoing for the past couple of years that fixes most problems. I started playing it again the other day. Like the rest of them it has a pretty steep learning curve, but I have really enjoyed all of them.

From what I've read this one is suppose to be easier and less buggy than the usual games. I'm sure I will end up purchasing it at some point.

Saw this game like a year ago, it didn't look anything special but it's come a long way no potentially purchase worthy, I shall have to do some reeesearch..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.