Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Binaural Beats - Anyone Ever Listened To Them?

Featured Replies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats

I became slightly interested after hearing about it and doing a little research. Like hypnotherapy, I don't think it would work for everyone.

After listening to a few, I can say that not all "work" for me. I certainly did feel strange sensations with some of them. I'd like to listen to the supposed "Hand of God" one, but I'm not shelling out the asking price of $200. LoL

I just YouTubed some binaural beats, then came across "I-doser" in some of the videos. Trippy stuff. I might slap on the headphones tonight and see if it helps me sleep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.