August 19, 201016 yr comment_16705 http://sins.imperial.cc/index.cgi?id=sinsThis is amazing. I'm going to have to re-install this game, and possibly get a new graphics card (looking at the ATI 5770). Here is the info from Kotaku:http://kotaku.com/5614059/star-wars-mod-fulfills-fanboy-dreams Report
August 20, 201016 yr Author comment_16777 Yeah. Sins of a Solar Empire is a PC game t hat got really good reviews too with IGN awarding it PC game of the year. It's what they call a 4X RTS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4XOn it's own, it's an incredibly detailed and very awesome PC game. The games are HUGE and you can literally control fleets of hundreds and hundreds of ships across a giant universe. I played the hell out of it for a while, but my graphics card is crap. I want to upgrade it so I can boost the settings to ultra to make it look/run better. you can probably find the game pretty cheap right now too. Report
August 20, 201016 yr Author comment_16809 So that means it belongs where? LolIt belongs wherever the hell I post it! LoL Report
August 20, 201016 yr Author comment_16816 Oh yeah? We all have our faults.PK posts videos that are too huge.I post stuff in improper sections.And you? You're just a ******. See. It's all good. LoL Love ya bro! Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_16828 PK posts videos that are too huge.That's not a fault. Most computers should be able to handle a large video. If it can't, there's an option called "click the logo and watch it at youtube in a smaller size". Report
August 20, 201016 yr Author comment_16840 I hope you know I was only joking around PK. I honestly don't care. Was just throwing that out there cause of all the other people making a stink over it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.